What is EDGE-X?

Evangelize the Lost, Disciple the Found, Give back to the Community, Edify the Church, all to eXalt the Savior.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Restart

Hey everyone!

For those of you who are still with me, thank you for muscling through the past few months. They have been rough for me as I have been traveling. I haven't been able to post as much as I wanted exactly when I wanted, but I still managed. I promise to get back to the basics here once again very soon.

For those of you who are regular readers and followers of my blog, I want to apologize to you. My blog has not been fulfilling what its original purpose was as I outlined in my first blogpost. One of my mentors has brought to my attention how the past summer's posts on my travels haven't all been as straight to the point as my other posts have been. For that, I am sorry.

However, I hope that my travel journals have allowed you to learn more about me and who I am as a person. I hope you laughed, cried, and felt the frustration I felt along the trip. Consequently, I hope you learned something too. I know I learned a lot on the trip.

I'm just giving you a heads up: I plan on posting a whole bunch more in the next few weeks, and I hope you all look forward to it like I am. I plan on getting back to the original purpose of this blog. With my mistakes behind me, I'm not looking back. Let's trudge on ahead together and live this life like Jesus wanted us to life it!

Following His Call,
Adam
Philippians 3:13-14

1 comment:

  1. I may have been on the trip too, but I really appreciate how you not only looked at the places we went and the things we encountered, but took the time to reflect on what we can learn from them. That's more than I did, most of the time, and it was certainly helpful to me. :)
    I look forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?