What is EDGE-X?

Evangelize the Lost, Disciple the Found, Give back to the Community, Edify the Church, all to eXalt the Savior.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Come

Hey everyone!

I was just listening to this song by Pocket Full of Rocks, and every time I hear it, it speaks to me. Loudly. I know I just put a music video up, but I really feel this song encompasses exactly what I was going to talk about anyway. Just remember, no matter how bad it gets, no matter what you have done, no matter how unworthy you think you are, you can ALWAYS come to Jesus, and His arms are ALWAYS open wide. It is that knowledge that has gave me comfort through all the crap I've been through. It is still helping me now. So, I pray you are blessed by this song, and that you really focus on the lyrics and what it means to you.


 
To see the bigger video click here


Come As You Are

VERSE 1
He's not mad at you 
He's not disappointed 
His grace is greater still, 
than all of your wrong choices 
He is full of mercy and he is ever kind 
Hear his invitation, His arms are open wide 

CHORUS
You can come as you are, 
with all your broken pieces 
And all your shameful scars 
The pain you hold in your heart, 
bring it all to Jesus 
You can come as you are 

VERSE 2
Louder than the voice that whispers your unworthy 
Hear the sound of love, 
that tells a different story 
Shattering your darkness and pushing through the lies 
How tenderly he calls you, 
His arms are open wide 

CHORUS

BRIDGE
You can come as you are 

CHORUS
I love you all!

Following His Call, 
Adam
(1 Corinthians 13:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?